Sunday, March 6, 2011

The Best Tape Uphaircut

Where was the Prince Royce? Jeanette Miller devotes his


I hear and see the track Stand By Me, played by a bachatero young new wave is identified with the name of Prince Royce, whose real name is Royce Geoffrey Rojas, who was at home, a stranger in his homeland until they made the Award nominations Kassandra I'm a fan of anyone in particular or bachata is my preferred pace.

But I am struck by the phenomenon of sudden artistic leadership and sales of the Dominican boy of 21 years. There is at this young age of 21, as the creator and performer, a huge cinematic visual sense and in society as a video of Stand By Me and indefinable "something" in his capacity as a singer who goes into the taste of those who receives its art. Its quality, I think, is given to assert itself. As always, some people intend demerit their earned and new stars, but duty calls to turn miserable approaches. We are witnessing a Dominican artist our people to recognize and value. I declare my respect.

0 comments:

Post a Comment